Fine me online @brucedavisphoto
I am a film & digital photographic artist & photographer.
Photography connects me to emotions, people, places, moments & fascinating objects. Sharing these moments & memories with people that appreciate what I see, really excites me.
I am available for
- Commercial projects.
- Commissioned portraits.
- Commissioned creative work.
- Commissioned critical work.
- Prints & framed prints sales.
What I photograph
- Still Life
- Street & Documentary
- Anything I find creative
- People together (Lifestyle)
- 2020 MonoAward Honorable Mentions in the Professional Portrait & Professional Nature Categories.
- ViewBug 2020 Top Creator Award.
- I am professional photographer who has been photographing for 24 years.
- My work has been published in the LCBO Food Guide, a Canadian military history book & a tourism Magazine in Eastern Ontario.
- I have extensive experience in project management & budgeting for large scale creative projects.
- I am willing to travel the globe for a great project or commission.
Use the buttons above & below if you have any questions, to order limited edition prints or to book me for a project or a commission.
Follow me & my work
I document my day-to-day experiences through my lens & then decide how to categorize each photo after I've finished developing & editing them. Each photo is a presentation of a moment, of something that caught my eye & required my attention. I tend to see balance & form, light & shadow. I find the abstract in everyday things & I find unique & interesting moments with people on the street. I tend to capture memories & nostalgia. I love strange & haunting still life, minimalism & photography that tells a story. I am drawn to the concept of transformation & this concept can be found in a lot of my work. My creativity is hardwired to my emotional state & a lot of my inspiration is driven by the concept of nostalgia, dreams & symbolism. When I see something that connects to a feeling inside me, I want to capture it, I want to study it & I want to share it. I like to let time influence my creative decisions in my art, so I will let photographs sit for years before I develop them.
Music is a big part of my process & my personal life. Music influences my creativity & my emotional state. Music helps me explore my inner life & helps me formulate what I want to express through my work.